Our clubroom is a focal point of all of our off the water activities. The Club is committed to making sure that the clubrooms are available to all members when the club has activities planned. Members also have access to the club when there are no scheduled activities, under specific terms and conditions. The club is also available for hire for functions/events for club members. If you wish to hire the clubrooms and are not currently a club member, you would be required to become a club member prior to applying to hire the hall.
For all Hall Hire requests, please contact email@example.com
Guidelines for hire approval:
The Clubroom is available for hire be members only and is not available for hire when the club has activities planned.
Application to be made to the committee in writing prior to the date of intended Club Use; this is then to be approved by the Committee. Approval is at the discretion of the committee.
Once approved - Fee and bond to be provided prior to the actual hire date.
Rules/Conditions of use of the Hall:
- No Smoking on premises (ASC and Government regulations). This includes upstairs in the clubrooms and balcony and downstairs in hallway near the toilets.
- Use is limited to Clubrooms, Galley, Restroom area and front Foyer only. (Boat yard to remain closed and no access to Committee room, Tower or Bar).
- Galley to be left as found - clean and tidy - including oven and dishwasher.
- All Decorations to be removed.
- Windows and appropriate doors to be secured.
- Room to be ready for use by 8:30 the following morning and furniture to be returned as per floor plan (attached).
- All rubbish to be removed from premises (Bins emptied)
- Any breach of the above conditions will result in the forfeit of your bond.
The Hall Availability Calendar is found below: