Welcome to the Albert Sailing Club
The Club provides sailing throughout the year on Albert Park Lake with weekly Club Races, Social Sailing, Sailing Training programs and Social events.
The announcements from Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews on Monday 26th October provide for resumption of non contact sports, including sailing for adults and juniors, within a framework of restrictions, from 11.59pm on Tuesday 27th October. Further details on what this means for sailing will come via Australian Sailing in coming days.
Specific plans and programs for resumption of ASC club racing, training and social activities are currently under consideration by the club committee, for release from early November.
In the interim we can sail using modified guidelines from Australian Sailing from mid October where :
* Sailing in single handed dinghy class (Double handed only if both from same family at same residence)
* Gatherings of up to 10 people on land, within 25 kilometres of your home, (Limit of 25km and Melbourne Metro restriction off from 9 November).
* Face Masks onshore at all times, except when eating/drinking. Optional face mask on water.
* Physical distancing of 1.5 metres between people. Bring and use wipes and sanitiser for touched surfaces.
* Clubrooms closed, excepting toilets. (Boatyard can be accessed)
It is important that people read and follow the Albert Sailing Club COVID19 Safe guidelines detailed on ASCCOVID19
See Thursday Snippets feeds in right hand panel for latest information on club activities or subscribe via Snippets Subscribe
ASC Bath tub Boats building competition closed in early October. Photos of entries on https://www.facebook.com/AlbertSailing/
Full Sailing Calendar COMING SOON
We usually offer year round sailing on Saturdays with club open 10am to 5pm.
Sundays in warmer months. Some midweek activities.
Undercover boat storage available for members.
All day low cost weekend parking and hourly rate weekday parking behind clubhouse.
See Thursday Snippets weekly updates in the side bar for information on current activities.