Notice is hereby given, in accordance with the Rules and By-Laws, of the Annual General Meeting of Albert Sailing Club Inc.
The meeting will be held at 1 Aquatic Drive at 5.00 p.m. on Saturday 14 May 2022.
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. See the instructions on the Proxy Form available below.
The following documents provide material in relation to the Annual General Meeting: (click on the hyperlinks)
- ASC Notice of Meeting
- Draft Minutes of the AGM held on 8 May 2021.
- Proxy voting forms
- Nomination for Committee Position forms
- Annual Report of the Committee
- Financial Accounts
- Financial Report of the Treasurer
All Committee positions will be declared vacant at the AGM. Nominations for Committee positions will be listed below no later than 6 p.m. on Friday 13 May 2022.
All members are encouraged to consider standing for the Committee. General responsibilities include:
- A commitment to the club;
- The time required to devote to committee matters (monthly meetings, email exchanges, regular attendance at the club etc)
- An understanding of the role of the Committee and the member's role within it
- A willingness to accept responsibility and the ability to use the trechnology the club uses to communicate to members
- Listening skills and the willingness to feed communications from members to the committee in an effective manner
Specific tasks required of committee members vary from time to time according to the club's overall plan and specific requirements. We therefore endeavour to have a committee made up of people with a range of skills and expertise to support the good governance and development needs of the club.
Intending candidates are encouraged to contact Cindy (email@example.com or 0438 988 772) or Rod (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Paul Farrell||Club Captain|
|Bettina Azzopardi||General Committee|
|Peter Bennell||General Committee|
|Graeme Blunt||General Committee|
|Steve Dunn||General Committee|
|Don McKenzie||General Committee|
|Madeline Paul||General Committee|